Wednesday 18 April 2012

Exciting News!

It is just the best exciting thing to happen to me since I have joined blogland.  Not only has my block been selected to be in the new Quiltmakers 100 Blocks Vol 5 edition, but I am going to be part of their Blogtour from April 30 to May 4. I will have more information and details as the dates get closer.

  The magazine should be on sale here early to mid May, check with your newsagency for details.


www.quiltmaker.com/110blocks.html

 I am sorry I have not got alot of other news today, still recovering from Easter and a bout of tummy bugs that went through the family.  School holidays tend to mean a little more family time and less sewing time.  But the fingers are itching, so stay tuned....

Janelle.

3 comments:

  1. Wow ! Congratulations! I love seeing new contemporary quilt blocks - proof that the art of quilting is going from strength to strength. Well done you! XCathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Janelle. Can't wait to see the magazine - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very exciting news!!! I'll keep an eye out for the magazine.

    ReplyDelete